Venue: Food for Thought @ The National Museum of Singapore
Date: 1 May, Sunday 2-5pm
Price: $75 per pair, $110 per trio
Age Limit: 18 and above
Do you know what's the most rebellious thing your mum did when she was young?
What about what her dream job was?
Or how her first kiss went?!
This Mother's Day, we invite you and your mother (or the mother figure in your life) to an afternoon of brave and new conversations. We'll bring the party, you bring the conversation!
- A photobooth specially created for you and your mum.
- All the yummy scones, profiteroles and madelines you can eat.
- Free flow tea and coffee to fuel you for the fun.
- Activities to get you and your mum to have undiscovered conversations.
More than flowers and gifts, come create new memories with your mum and learn about how your mum was like when she was a child and a young lady. Come learn about how she was like before she had you.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-04-23 00:29:54
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- Food for Thought @ The National Museum of Singapore
1 pair $75.00 1 trio $110.00
- Venue Address
- #01-04/05, 93 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178897 Singapore